Since updating X Pro

Some basic things that I used to use all of the time, I can no longer find since updating.
I used to be able to type in the style box at the bottom of the editor min-height:100vh; and have a full-height section, I do not know where to put this, I have tried coding in the CSS and adding padding, nothing is working.

Also, For making web pages mobile-friendly, I cannot find the button to hide a section on certain screen types. I tried the button on the side of the screen to see all of the screentypes, went through them and changed my setting based on screen size, but it ended up changing all of them.

Hello @chelseakleinsasser,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can find Inline Style and Mobile breakpoint option under Customize. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cloudup.com/cHVGwxMtaPq

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.