Since updating my Pro theme to 6.0.7 I can no longer edit "in pro"

Hi - as above. I’ve just updated my theme to 6.0.7 and I now can’t edit a page using pro - only wordpress/cornerstone/WPBaker Page builder.

Hello @OllieFusco,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict issue or version compatibility issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi - I tried changing the theme form Pro to Nineteen 23 and relaunched my site on a separate browser. The home page had no readable content - just code. What do you advise in this instance?

Hi @OllieFusco,

From Pro version 5.0.0 onwards we removed the option for Edit with Pro instead of that we have added Edit with Cornerstone. If you are not seeing the Edit with Cornerstone option, as my colleague says, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.

image - 2023-02-06T181544.637

NOTE: Please activate the Pro and check the above.

Thanks

Thanks - yes I can see this. I didn’t know about this.

Assuming this has all the functionality as edit with pro?

Thank you.

Hi @OllieFusco,

Its all the same, just the option name is changed.

Thanks

Thank you. :+1:

Hi @OllieFusco,

You are most welcome.

Sorry, one last question @tristup, where has the back button/feature gone? I can’t see how i can amend (reverse) an action. Whereas before there were 2 arrows, I can’t see that function.

Thanks

Hi @OllieFusco,

If you are asking about Undo and Redo buttons as shown in the first screenshot.

Screenshot 2023-02-06 204621

The position has been changed as shown in the second screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Perfect, :+1:

Hey Oliver,

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.