Since Update can't build "NEW SITES"

Hey guys,

I tried to find smth. about this topic. Could not find people with the same problem.

I can change an old site. I can work with the editor on new site. But after creating, building and saving a new site , I still see a blank page. Check it out here: https://meditation-challenge.de/email-1/

In the editor, I included a picture, video and a text… But, as you see at teh page above: nothing

What I can do, is uploading content from a template that I create on the old version of X.

So maybe you can have a look are have some tips. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I see some JS errors.

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Thai, I guess you didn’t receive my message. I tried to deactivate all plugins. But nothing changed. So, you’ll find in my Secure Note my Login Credentials. Thank you very much for your effort :thumbsup:

Hi,

I can see you have updated cornerstone but not theme.

These two should be updated simultaneously to avoid any incompatibility issues.

Kindly update your theme to version X Theme 5.2.2

Don’t forget to create backup of your site before updating.

Thanks