Since 6.1.5 update, text with fade in effect, blink before appear

Hi,
Here is the problem, the text is shown first for a moment

Before the update was work fine
Thanks

Hi Frutal,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found the Text animations but didn’t find the problem you described here. Can you please provide any video that helps us to recognize the problem?
Please also mention the device, browser name and version, and also operating system you are using, which helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

Thanks

Here is a video, the problem happens with chrome, safari and Mozilla latest versions, I use a MacBook Pro and my OS is macOS 13.2.1, on an android mobile device happens too
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ua42f6ix8q0r01h/AAAmbp0LCGBQR5qoPyllvbT7a?dl=0
Look at the titles of the items

Hey @Frutal,

Please set your Behavior to Reset.

If this does not work, please provide us access to the site so we can check your Effects settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for the help, but it doesn’t solve the problem, before the update everything worked fine. More information about the problem: In Mozilla, the images also flicker sometimes

This is similar to the issue you were having with the sticky bar where it’s state wasn’t determined correctly on startup. I’m in there right now so I’ll have a fix that addresses the starting state of scroll events too. Let us know if you have issues in the next release and it’ll be good to have a cleaner frontend library. Have a great weekend.

Thanks, as soon as the update is released I will let you know.

Hi @Frutal,

Will wait for your information.

Hi, I was able to install and test version 6.1.6, thanks for the good work.
The sticky bar problem is completely solved, and the fadein texts don’t flicker anymore. Although the problem persists in the images, the problem is reproduced unevenly between browsers: In Chrome everything works fine, texts and images. In Mozilla the images sometimes flicker, especially when reloading the page, and in Safari it works very badly all the time, with a big flicker when loading the page.

Hi @Frutal,

I will check that and inform our development team about this.

Thanks

Hi, Is there any news on this topic? the problem persist in 6.1.7

Hi @Frutal,

Unfortunately, there is no news on this till now. Can you please update the Pro to its latest version i.e. 6.1.7 and check if that resolves your problem?

Thanks

I have already done so and the problem persist. I will stay tuned to new updates, thanks

Hey @Frutal.

That’s great.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.