Hi guys. I’m having a HORRIBLE time with your content modal element. All I want to do is have an image on my front page that when clicked, pops up a modal with html content. That’s it! I’m using a trigger image that I typically would use as a slider and is retina formatted. Within that element, my background image SIMPLY is NOT responsive. Please advise how to fix this. I’m five days into trying to fix something that shouldn’t be broken!!!
Does NO ONE use this feature? Certainly, SOMEONE has an answer…
Hi @kelleychambers,
Thanks for writing in.
I would like to replicate your setup in my setup so that I could identify what is the problem. Share us you admin credentials in a secure note so I could check your setup closer.
For the meantime, try to check if there is a plugin that causing it not to work. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.