Simple Weather Error

I have setup a test page to try a weather plugin, simple weather. I installed the plugin, and entered the shortcode into a raw content element. And everything loads fine the first time the page loads, but with the second load the script breaks. I have contacted the plugin support team, they have tried fixing it, but they can’t and have said it has something to do with the theme. I wanted to see if you guys could take a look and let me know if there is a fix?

PRO 1.2.7
http://mrboxinc.com/weather-test-page/

Thanks,

Sean

Hi Sean,

Thank you for writing in, the only error that I am seeing on your site is from a plugin.


But I notice that you’re using a caching and minifier plugin, please clear those plugins and check if that resolves the issue.

If not, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all plugins (except Cornerstone & Simple Weather), and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.