Simple email form in Pro header

Hi,

Hoping you might have a simple fix for this. I am adding a email form into my Pro header and having trouble getting everything to align correctly. I’m just attempting to align everything vertical centered in a row.

Using Contact Form 7 shortcode in a text element to achieve the form. I guess I’m wondering where I should be adjusting my CSS to fix this. Being a novice it was not readily apparent using Google inspect.

I’m open to alternatives if there is an X Theme built-in answer. If not, any assistance, or just a nudge in the right direction would be great! I’ve attached a screen shot and my info below.

http://www.nowcommunities.com/wordpress1/

X THEME PRO: 1.2.7

WordPress: 4.9.2

Thanks

Garet

Hey Garet,

Thanks for posting in! The issue is with how you have created the form. I am guessing that you are using a shortcode or a custom html code that may have been added incorrect. I can see break tags and p tags which is the cause of this alignment issue.

Please update your code and use this:

<div class="x-container"><div class="x-column x-sm x-1-2" style=""> add your CF7 email field here </div><div class="x-column x-sm x-1-2 last" style="">add your CF7 submit button here </div></div>

Please take note that I am having the code in one line only. This is because CF7 will automatically convert new lines and line breaks into <br> and <p> tags which will create an issue with the alignment.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.