Sign-in icon not displaying

Hi - I had the sign-in icon displaying in the nav bar alongside the social icons, but since the update, it no longer displays. I’ve tried to manually add it back into the nav bar but it won’t display the “sign-in” icon, which is what I want (not the key currently displayed: https://www.she.space/). Can you help please?

Hi there,

You can add the Sign in/out icons by going to X > Launch > Options > Header and enable the Topbar option there.

Then in the content of the topbar section add the code below:

<a href="/account/" class="wp-login-url"><i class="x-icon-key" data-x-icon="&#xf084;"></i> Log In </a>
<a href="/create-an-account/" class="wp-register-url"><i class="x-icon-pencil-square-o" data-x-icon="&#xf044;"></i> Register </a>
<a href="/login.php?action=logout" class="wp-logout-url"><i class="x-icon-sign-out" data-x-icon="&#xf08b;"></i> Log Out </a>
<a href="/account/" class="wp-account-url"><i class="x-icon-user" data-x-icon="&#xf007;"></i

That should do the trick.

Hi @christopher.amirian Thanks, but you’ve misunderstood my question. I have the login already set up, I was asking why the “sign-in” icon no longer displayed without me having made any changes.

If anybody else is looking for this, I have since found the answer. You need the following as your navigation label (under menu):

<i class="x-icon-sign-in" data-x-icon="&#xf090;" aria-hidden="true"></i>

I used x-navbar-social for class, but I also have social icons included as well as the login.

Hi There,

We’re sorry for the misunderstanding and glad you have found the answer.
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.