Sidebars different widths

This has me baffled. I built a site temporarily here: http://www.shininglightpublications.com, then moved it to its permanent home here: http://farmvillejaycees.com.

The sidebar on the second site is wider. I’ve been over the settings a half dozen times and they’re all identical. I do not like the sidebar that wide and can find no way to fix it. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Hi There,

I can see there are different on the width of your x main on side bar settings on both sites.

Please check X Theme Options > Layout and Design and try to re-set the settings.

If you cant find the error please provide the login credentials of the problematic site,

Thanks

Both sites have identical settings: boxed, 1150 max width, 88% width, sidebar left, 74% content width. Both have identical content.

More to the point, none of those settings are affecting the relative width of the sidebar (content width is capped at 74%). I will send login in a moment. Thanks!

Hello There,

The given credentials is invalid. Please double check it.

Well anyway, to resolve this issue and make sure that both of the sites has the same settings, please use the Customizer Manager or the Theme Options Manager feature. Please download the XCS file from the first site and import it to the second site.

To know more about this Customizer Manager or the Theme Options Manager, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/addons-customizer-manager/77

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

That worked! Thanks so much. Great to know about that tool!

(And sorry about the credentials—client established new user and deleted old.)

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.