Sidebar titles

HELLO GUYS!
I hope you are well. I need to ask you if it is possible to change the style of the sidebar title as I want to customize them to make them more professional.

thanks a lot for all your help
cheers
isabella :slight_smile:

Hi There,

You can try adding this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-sidebar .h-widget {
    border: 1px solid rgb(12,84,148);
    font-size: 24px;
    padding: 6px 8px;
}
.widget_search .h-widget:before, 
.widget_product_search .h-widget:before {
    color: rgb(12,84,148);
    opacity: 1;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hello there!
it did help thanks a lot
could you just help me out with two other details in the same widget?
here another screen shot. Can I take out the left arrow and any other icons that might show? and can I separate the header from the map? I am not sure why they are so attached.

thank you so much again
cheers
isabella

Hi There,

Please update the previous CSS to this:

.widget {
    clear: both;
}
.x-sidebar .h-widget {
    border: 1px solid rgb(12,84,148);
    font-size: 24px;
    padding: 6px 8px;
}
.widget_search .h-widget:before, 
.widget_product_search .h-widget:before,
.widget_text .h-widget:before {
    display: none;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

HEY THERE
I had to take out
.widget {
clear: both;
in order for it to work as I want. And it’s ok now.
The only thing is how can I control de distance between widgets? the map is still too close to the next one…

thank you so much for all your help :slight_smile:

Hello There,

To fix the map and widget spacing, please add this code:

.x-sidebar .widget,
.x-sidebar .textwidget * {
    clear: both;
    margin-bottom: 50px;
}

Feel free to adjust the bottom margin for the spacing.

AWESOME! thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.