Sidebar pushed automatically to bottom

Hello,

I’m running my site www.backpacksandbridges.com under X with the Integrity stack.
I think my issue occurred when updating to the latest X release yesterday.

Basically, where my sidebar should be is now blank space, and the sidebar has been pushed to the bottom of the page.

I’ve been trying to tinker with the custom CSS I had used to apply the margins and padding I wanted, but so far to no avail.

Thanks for helping!

Hey,

Thanks for writing in and we’re sorry to hear that you seem to be experiencing some issues with things at the moment. I visited your site and all looks normal, could you clear your cache and provide to us more details about the question? For example, the dimension of the screen and a screenshot about the issue.

Sincerely,
John T.

Indeed, I had to revert to a previous version as I had too many issues…

Hello There,

Thanks for updating us in! After the updates, you have issues because you did not login to your CloudFlare account and purge every thing. For best results, please check out this recommended CloudFlare settings: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Even if you have set the recommended settings, it is a must that after every updates, always remember to clear all plugin caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) and purge everything in CloudFlare when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope this helps.

I’m having the same issue: When I’ve tried Integrity (which I want because Icon’s sidebar is static and the stuff I want to put in it gets cut off instead of scrolling along with the rest of the content) the sidebar’s stuck at the bottom underneath the footer. If you have any fixes for this, I’d be grateful.

Hi Elisabeth,

We need your site URL to check the issue. In case your site is under construction/maintenance and we need credentials to access, please open a new thread and then share credentials on a secure note. Secure note content is visible to original posted of the thread so you must not share it here.

Hi - Thanks for your reply. My site is at http://elisabethparker.com/ but because of the sidebar issue, I’m not using Integrity, I’m using Icon, which also has obnoxious sidebar issues, but they’re not quite as bad.

@iamelisabethparker

Hi,

Would you mind creating a new topic and provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note.

I would like to try changing it to integrity to see the issue firsthand.

Thanks