Sidebar page editor fails to load elements. Console Error

When I login and edit a page I click on the section I want to edit and then nothing loads on the left sidebar. The error in the console shows up and the page is pretty much dead. Layout and Inspector work until I go to Elements then they all stop working and are just white.

@christopher Hello, Has anyone else reported this issue? I tried reverting it back to the stable version but its still happening.

@rad looking for some support here.

@ruenel Please help

Hello Rath,

Thanks for contacting us. Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

Regarding your issue, please make sure that you are up to date. Please check out the compatibility versions here:

It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • CSS/JS Customization

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.