I went to appearance => customize => layout & design and selected “Content Left, Sidebar Right” but my sidebar is still on the left side. I don’t understand why it didn’t move?
Thanks - Erin
I went to appearance => customize => layout & design and selected “Content Left, Sidebar Right” but my sidebar is still on the left side. I don’t understand why it didn’t move?
Thanks - Erin
Hi Erin,
That layout is not available in Icon Stack but you can achieve that layout by adding some Custom CSS.
You can add this in Theme Options > CSS
@media (min-width: 1200px) {
body.x-sidebar-content-active {
padding-right: 300px;
}
body.x-sidebar-content-active .x-sidebar {
right: 0;
left:auto;
}
}
Hope that helps.
Thanks Paul, but that still leaves a sidebar size hole on the left?

Hi There,
Please update the previous CSS to this:
@media (min-width: 1200px) {
body.x-sidebar-content-active {
padding-right: 300px;
padding-left: 0;
}
body.x-sidebar-content-active .x-sidebar {
right: 0;
left:auto;
}
}
Let us know how it goes!
Thanks, but that isn’t any different. There is still a sidebar size hole on the left.
Hi there,
The problem is generated from the Child Theme that you have. I swithced back to the parent theme and it worked like a charm.
Please double check your cusotmization on your Child Theme.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.