Sidebar not showing on two new pages

Hi,
I’ve duplicated two pages from a correct page, however in each instance when I go into editing the page in Pro it tells me “that the information was edited with another tool, and Por will override it.” This isn’t the case I created all pages with the Pro Builder. When I go into the page it is empty (not duplicated), and there is no sidebar, although I indicated that there should be one in the page definitions.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Alon

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It seems to be okay now, have you just duplicated the content? The duplication tool should also duplicate all post meta and not just the content. But as of now, your provide pages are okay and I’m able to edit them. Perhaps you imported the templates instead?

Thanks!

Hi,
The sidebar is still not showing on the pages, and I noticed two more where it isn’t showing as well. The pages are:

https://learn.mobileodt.com/learning-center/eva-web-portal/deleting-cases/
https://learn.mobileodt.com/learning-center/eva-web-portal/editing-info-on-the-portal/
https://learn.mobileodt.com/learning-center/eva-web-portal/secure-case-sharing/
https://learn.mobileodt.com/learning-center/eva-web-portal/external-images-to-portal/

Can you help?
Thanks!

Hi Alon,

Please go to Appearance > Sidebars and select the page where you want the sidebars to appear.

Thanks, that sorted me out!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.