Hello,
I created a new sidebar using the native sidebars feature. I check in which taxonomies the sidebar should appear. Also I added some widgets to that sidebar. But the sidebar does not appear whatever I try.
Hello,
I created a new sidebar using the native sidebars feature. I check in which taxonomies the sidebar should appear. Also I added some widgets to that sidebar. But the sidebar does not appear whatever I try.
Hello @Aft,
Thanks for asking. 
Please make sure you have selected Enable parent page sidebar on child pages under Appearance > Sidebars.
Thanks.
Hello,
I’ ve checked that option but the sidebar does not appear. Also I’ve cleared cache but again no luck.
Hi Aft,
Please make sure under (Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Design) the “Content Layout” option is not set to Fullwidth.
If this didn’t help, then please share with us your WordPress Dashboard login details in a Secure Note so we can investigate this issue.
Thanks.
Hello Alaa,
Yes the sidebar showed up. My content Layout was set to Full Width.
Thank you!