Sidebar missing and gone as of this morning

Hey guys, sooo the weirdest thing happened today… logged onto my website to add a new blog post and my sidebar is gone! It was there yesterday, but now just completely blank.

I went into the Widgets section and Sidebar section in the backend of Wordpress to see what’s up and it’s not there either, it’s like it’s been removed (although I’ve obviously not done anything to remove it, have not edited it in months, actually).

Any particular reason why this would be happening? I have not updated anything in the past few weeks (not the theme, Wordpress, etc.) so I’m really confused why it’s just randomly gone overnight.

Hi,

Yes, I can confirm that your Main Sidebar is blank.

Regretfully we could not help regarding this issue, kindly contact your host and see if they have some backup.

They can also provide more insights as they have access to logs.

Thanks