Sidebar Menu and ShiftNav

Greetings,

www.amerhd.com

I’m having an issue with the side menu. I’m using shiftnav to push the page over with off canvas slide panel. When the site is pushed over using shiftnav the side menu because locked to the main page and scrolls with the page. When the site is not pushed over by shiftnav then the side menu works as it should and does not scroll with the main page. Not sure if this is a theme issue or a shiftnav issue. Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated. Or any suggestions for another plugin would be great. I know that you offer superfly, but superfly doesn’t have all of the functionality or design options I’m looking for.

For reference I’m trying to emulate the sidebar at the following website. hellotech.com

Thomas

Hi there,

Unfortunately, it is a question regarding a conflict between a 3rd party plugin and the theme which is outside of our support scope. Our theme does have the side menu functionality which you can set from X > Launch > Options > Header but it will need custom development to achieve the look you want.

Another alternative is to use the Pro Header Builder which will give you set of tools to achieve the look you want. For more information regarding the Pro kindly read the article below:

Hope it helps.