Sidebar doesn't scroll down

Hello,

I am using Spa theme from the expanded demos. I have 2 questions :

  1. When I go to my blog page and then to individual posts, my sidebar doesn’t scroll down. How can I start scrolling it down?
  2. Why don’t I have different colors each time I am creating a new post? It’s always stuck to the green. Is there a way I can choose the color of my every post?

I am not technical savvy at all, so detailed help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Pooja

Hello Pooja,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

  1. Looking at the ticket you have created earlier, I got the website URL https://www.peacefulbanyantree.com. Assuming that you are referring to the Peaceful Banyan Tree, I see that you are using Icon stack. Please note that Icon uses fixed sidebar. However, you can scroll the sidebar using your mouse or touchpad scroller. You may switch to another stack (e.g: Integrity) to achieve the layout.
  2. Are you looking for a function wherein background color should automatically change for each posts? If yes, unfortunately that’s not the feature offered my X Theme and that will require custom development. You can take a look at following article for some help:

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-themes/how-to-randomly-change-background-color-in-wordpress/

Thanks.

Okay, thanks Prasant for your answer!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.