Sidebar display of pages that highlight which one you're on?

Does X theme (I’m using regular x, renew stack) have a way to make text links on a sidebar highlight which page you’re currently on?

I’m trying to copy this format: https://www.digitalmarketer.com/digital-marketing/content-marketing-strategy/

You’ll see how it makes it clear which page you’re on of the series.

My X theme website does show the current page in the sidebar: http://dasigna.dk/almacenamiento-de-contenedores/

how did you do that?

Hello @itsbobross,

Thanks for writing in!

Please use Pages widget under Appearance > Widget to display list of pages in sidebar. https://screencast.com/t/zMfKqT9ZLL

Thanks.

The pages widget lists ALL pages though, I’m just looking for it to list a few (as they are ‘chapters’ in an article series).

I see. Regretfully, there is no widget out of the box to achieve that. You will need to find a third party plugin.

Thanks.

ok thanks for replying, I’ll look around.

Thank you for understading!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.