Hi, can you help with some css? I have a recent post feed on the sidebar of a website, and I need help making
I’m trying to get this blog post:

to look like this one:

Hi, can you help with some css? I have a recent post feed on the sidebar of a website, and I need help making
I’m trying to get this blog post:

to look like this one:

Hello @w3developing,
Thanks for asking. 
Please add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:
.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-img {width: 22%;float: left;margin-right: 10px;}
.x-recent-posts-content {
float: left;
width: 70%;
}
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Thanks for getting back. Do you know how to shrink the photo? It’s a little cut off, but I think I need help with making it smaller.

I got it figured out. Thanks for getting me started!
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.