Sidebar and Image Not loading

Hi-

On my website, swimmingscience.net, I have a couple problems:
-On the homepage there is an image not loading. I think it is the search cursor. How can I remove this?
-How can I create a sidebar with most popular posts for posts?

Thanks, sorry for the silly questions, newbie :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Please add this css to global CSS to remove the image.

.hm5.x-image {
display: none;
}

Regarding the sidebar, I didn’t find any side bar activate in your site. Please goto theme option and active sidebar for your page.

Then install any Popular post widget Plugin similar to this https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/
After that Go to Appearance -> widget Drag and Drop popular post widget to the main sidebar.
Do necessary changes, you are done.

Hope this clear!

Thanks for the comment!

When I add:

.hm5.x-image {
display: none;
}

It makes my menu off-centered, any tips there :slight_smile:

Thanks for the side bar, worked perfectly!

Hi There,

Try adding the following CSS rule instead.

.hm5.x-image {
    visibility: hidden;
}

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.