Hello,
I am trying to arrange my site so that when in responsive views, the sidebar content loads ABOVE the content, instead of the default below.
Can you let me know where I can do that?
Hello,
I am trying to arrange my site so that when in responsive views, the sidebar content loads ABOVE the content, instead of the default below.
Can you let me know where I can do that?
Hi there,
The feature you want is not available in our theme and we do not have any options regarding this. There is a workaround which is counted as a customization and is outside of our support scope. So I will suggest the code as a workaround and not an official suggestion. Kindly add the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
@media (max-width: 979px) {
#top .x-container.max {
display: flex;
flex-flow: column wrap;
}
#top .x-container.max .x-main {
order: 2;
}
#top .x-container.max .x-sidebar {
order: 1;
}
}
Hope it helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.