Side sticky menu cut by extended shape of the X container

Hello,

I implemented third party plug in for side menu pop up. Currently, it is only one on left side of the screen.

It worked ok but when it crosses the area between parallax background image and non-parallax cutout in form of V (I set it up via Container of your theme) it is cut and disappear and reappear again.

The question is about if I can continue parallax image right through the V shaped area. It is currently just a dark background. If that can be allowed then it will fix the side menu issue once for all.

thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, did you remove the said menu? I am not seeing it now. What plugin is that? Maybe if you can increase the menu’s z-index property it will appear on top of the section’s separator.

Have a great day,

I implemented new Pro version and it is going over the background nicely. no issues. but my question about extending parallax to the curved area remains. is it doable?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, it is not possible the angled section you are talking about is only for solid colored backgrounds and not images.

Thank you.

well, it is frustrating that it could not be implemented

I know it’s unfortunate, but thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.