Side Scrolling Bar Menu Issue

Hi there,

1. Any update on - Menu Scrolling Issue since Pro 5.1.4 - Support - Themeco Forum - this has been approx. 3+ months now with this major issue.

2. I have created a side-scrolling menu bar - Unlimited WordPress Web Design, Maintenance & Support by EMBARK - but the side-scrolling does not function by touch, please advise.

Thanks a lot.

Hi @kademcconville,

Thanks for reaching out.
Unfortunately, there is no news on the menu scrolling issue till now. I have checked the website but didn’t find the issue with the side-scrolling menu bar, can you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for the update. Shame since it literally breaks the side scrolling menu with buttons.

The side-scrolling menu bar issue occurs on mobile (or when the menu overflows the screen). It simply doesn’t become scrollable.

Thanks.

Hey @kademcconville,

Your bar is not scrollable. At least that’s what I see in the front-end. A scrollable bar has the scroll markup or structure.

Your bar doesn’t have that.

With that said, make sure Scrolling is enabled in your bar setting.

The bar should be scrollable by dragging. However, the button is still not fixed. I’m using Pro 5.1.5 like on your site.

2022-03-02_00h40_56

If scrolling is enabled, there could be some customization that’s causing the issue. In that case, please temporarily switch to the parent theme then test the case again.

If that doesn’t help, please give us the following info in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hi there,

• Bar marked as scrollable in Pro = CORRECT
  • Pro 5.1.5 = COREECT
  • Parent Theme = Switched to Parent Theme Temp., Cleared Cache = Issue Still Exists

It appears you have to set a manual height, auto causes issues.

Scrollable should be disabled if ‘auto’ height is set. Seems to be a bug.

Hello @kademcconville,

I have checked your headers and I could not pinpoint which header is it. I am only seeing this:

Can you please tell us which header is it?

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.