Side Menu Font size

I need help changing the size of the side bar menu font. I feel like I have changed it before but may have changed something to not let me do so now. I know that the side bar is “sticky” which I added code for but I didn’t think that would be a factor. I tried inspecting the element, on the site but I still was unable to see where the size was made. Please help.

Thank you

Hi @odsadmin,

Thanks for writing in.

It would be best that you will share us first your URL so we could check if the code that we are sharing is the appropriate code for your setup. Also, it would help us to make this thread short and helpful to others. The longer the thread, it will confuse other.

Once we fully check it, we’ll do our best to help.

Thanks for understanding.

I actually searched and found, early this morning, a code that worked for the sizing. Thank you for your reply.

You’re welcome.