Side Header RTL issue

I use the header builder in my website and the website is in Hebrew so all the content is RTL.
I think becasue it use RTL settings it caused an issue and when i add side header or side bar via the header builder It cause issue:
I made right side sidebar (header) and in the page i get blank area at left side (same width as sidebar) but the sidebar appear on the content on right side, I think because the RTL style.css it filp the directions.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It could be, and CSS direction has no effect on float styling which may create inconsistency. I like to see what’s going on on your site, would you mind providing the site’s URL that has this issue?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.