Side Header Navigation dropdown on hover

Hi there, thumbs up for awesome THEME!

I have one problem I added collapsed navigation to the left side, but I want that submenu to open on hover to the right not in same menu. How to do that?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi :slight_smile:
Cant make Megamenu work in Header Builder. These is the featue I really Need please help

http://the.privatelo.com

Hello @gelebrin,

Request you to not create multiple thread on same topic as it slows down the response time. We are responding on the ticket you have created.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.