Hello - How do you get side by side buttons like your demo site http://demo.theme.co/renew-2/ under “Skills”?
thank you for your time.
Hello - How do you get side by side buttons like your demo site http://demo.theme.co/renew-2/ under “Skills”?
thank you for your time.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! Just add two buttons in the same section / location (see screenshot) and they will be displayed side by side.

Hope this helps!
Hi Nabeel - Thank you for the response.
When adding buttons in the same section/location it’s only on-top of each other not side-by-side. Only way I have gotten buttons next to each other in the past was to split the section then place a button in subsequent sections then align right & left respectively to get the affect. But that solution won’t work in the current implementation I’m working on.
Ahh, I was using a classic button. With your new button style it does do side by side. Please disregard and close this thread. Thank you again.
If you need anything else please let us know.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.