Side Bar Troubles

Hello!

This is my first time working with “X-Themes” and I am beyond impressed… With that being said I am having trouble getting a Side Bar to appear on my Woocommerce Shop and Product Pages. I have followed many of the articles in the forum, but unfortunately I am still unable to make it work. I will go ahead and attach my login in details below.

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated…! Thank you again for your awesome theme!

Cheersm
nds

Hi There,

I check ed your site, your content layout has been set to full width.
Please make it as per the screenshot attached, the sidebar will appear.
If you don’t want side bar in any page, you can change the page template to full width by edit the page.

Hope this is clear to you.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply! It worked like charm… Thanks for you assistance!

Hi @InsideOutDesign,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.