Since I updated theme I have this problem… I have done as good as I can what was recommended in the last posts.
So please could someone look into my WordPress and help me with that?

Since I updated theme I have this problem… I have done as good as I can what was recommended in the last posts.
So please could someone look into my WordPress and help me with that?

Hi there,
Thank you for writing in. I managed to access your website and checked few things and found out that the problem is that you are using SSL and all the links on your website should use https, but the base URLs of your Wordpress website are not set correctly in Settings > General:

I suggest that you contact your hosting service provider and ask them to change that for you as the Cornerstone uses the home_url function to retrieve the base URL which is what you set in the settings.
Thank you.
Thank you,
Host support has made it work,
Now is the next problem: It doesn’t save

Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! I tested Cornerstone and even added a section in the homepage. It is saved with no issues. Please check out my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/g4yjgc
Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks
Working
You are most welcome!
Hey,
Same problem now. sometimes it saves sometimes don’t.
Specially with the /welcome page. it doesnt save at all
Hey,
I think that`s a server problem, so, you need to check your PHP memory limit and try to contact your host provider to check if there’s problem with it.