Shrinking Nav Bar When Scrolling Down

Hello,

I’ve followed the instructions in this thread https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/shrink-logo-in-nav-bar-when-scrolling-down/2768 and it works somewhat. The logo and menu shrink to the top, however the nav bar still stays there with empty space… Can see what I mean here: https://www.majesticherbs.com/mhstaging/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! I tried to check your site but It’s giving me an error:

Can you please disable the security settings so we can take a look at your setup.

Cheers!

Hello,

Please see the security note I’ve added for login information.

Thanks

Hi,

To fix it, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS

.x-navbar.scroll-nav .desktop .x-nav>li>a {
    height: 60px;
}

.x-navbar.scroll-nav .x-navbar-inner {
    min-height: 60px;
}

body.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {
    height: auto;
}

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.