Show Title of blog posts on Blog Page - Icon Stack (Pro Theme)

Hi I am looking to have the blog title show up on the blog page. How do I do this. It should be easy, so I’m probably missing something.

Thanks

http://www.gilesandcourtney.ca/blog/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Your blog titles is not showing in the blog index because you have added a custom css that hides the page/post title of the page. You added this:

.entry-title {
    display: none;
}

This code is a general code which has affected the blog index as well. To hide the page/post titles in single pages and yet displays it in the blog index, please have the code updated and make use of this code instead:

.single-post .entry-title,
.page .entry-title {
    display: none;
}

This code will hide the titles in single posts and pages. The titles in the blog index and the page archives will still be visible.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks, (btw for others:
.entry-title {
display: none;
}
this was on a blog post custom css,

I changed it to .single-post .entry-title,
.page .entry-title {
display: none;
}
and it worked.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.