Show text box on hover

Hi,

Is it possible to create a textbox when hovering an element like this? i.e. when I hover over the button marked in red, the black text box would appear.

I’m sure i’ve seen this in some element or template where it was made with “effects” in the page builder but I can’t remember which one it was.

Thank you in advance!

Hey Pontus,

Thanks for reaching out!

What you are trying to achieve will require customization. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for the suggestion, it looks very interesting. So in this scenario, when we need this function, would “One” create the custom code for me or would they only suggest on how it could be done?

Thank you!

Hey Pontus,

We will give you the steps on how you can achieve your goal but you are the one who will implement it so its a win win situation on your end. Where you learn something like technical level. On the other side, yes, we will provide custom codes for you.

Hope that helps.

Alright! Yeah I’m afraid I’m very unexperienced with writing css, javascript etc. so if it’s just advice on how it could done it wouldn’t really make sense for me to get it. But you are saying that in this case, the One support team would help write the needed code and tell me where to implement it?

Thanks!

Hey Pontus,

Yes, we will write the code for you and give you steps on where to implement it.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.