Show specific post

Hello,

I want to show a specific post (let’s say post_id 43) on the frontpage. What is the easiest way to do that? I tried some shortcodes, but couldn’t get it to work. Thanks!

Hi There,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by recent posts element and we can not provide support for modifying any Cornerstone element. I advice that you use a plugin instead to output a very flexible recent post content. Something like the Display Posts Shortcode It does offer a lot of parameters. It may look very raw at first but that is one thing good about it, it is fully styleable (with css).

You can add the id parameter to output an specific post: [display-posts id="43"]

Thank you for understanding.

Ok thanks. For now I’ve solved it by creating a featured category, so the client can select the message he wants on the front page by setting the featured category.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.