Show specific categories in sidebar category widget

Hi there,

I’m using Integrity and I’m trying to achive a sidebar with a blog post category filter widget that only show’s specific categories

  • not all.
    In the end I want to implement 2 categories filter in the sidebar.
    The first one is supposed to show e.g. categories a-z and second one categories 1-10, so there’s no overlapping.

Is that possible?

Thank you

Hi @ArtOfSpring,

Thanks for writing in!

Yes this is possible regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.