Show sidebar (buttons) in mobile view

Hi all

i’ve a left sidebar in my web: http://residenciadonperro.com/pruebas and all itis ok in desktop view with the 4 buttons in the sidebar ok. I attach image here.

If I change to a tablet view, all it’s ok with the 4 buttons in the sidebar ok. I attach image here.

The problem is in a mobile view. When I do a scroll down, only the top three buttons in the sidebar are showed, and the last one button is hide by the footer of the page.I attach image here.

could you help me?

This is the content of the sidebar:

        [x_button size="global" block="false" circle="false" class="my-btn-widget-size" icon_only="false" href="http://residenciadonperro.com/pruebas/contacto/" title="" target="" info="none" info_place="top" info_trigger="hover" info_content=""]CONTACTA CON NOSOTROS[/x_button]

<br><br>

 [x_button size="global" block="false" circle="false" class="my-btn-widget-size" icon_only="false" href="http://residenciadonperro.com/pruebas/reserva/" title="" target="" info="none" info_place="top" info_trigger="hover" info_content=""]REALIZA TU RESERVA[/x_button]

<br><br>

  [x_button size="global" block="false" class="my-btn-widget-size" circle="false" icon_only="false" href="http://residenciadonperro.com/pruebas/mapa-2/" title="" target="" info="none" info_place="top" info_trigger="hover" info_content=""]COMO LLEGAR[/x_button]_

<br><br>

 [x_button size="global" block="false" circle="false" class="my-btn-widget-size" icon_only="false" href="http://camaradp.ddns.net:8000/" title="" target="blank" info="none" info_place="top" info_trigger="hover" info_content=""]WEBCAM[/x_button]

Hi There,

To fix this issue, please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

@media (max-width: 480px){
    .x-sidebar.left.q2w3-fixed-widget-container,
    #custom_html-2 {
        position: static !important;
        height: auto !important;
        top: 0 !important;
    }
    #custom_html-2_clone {
        display: none;
    }
}

Let us know how it goes!

Wow!!! Perfect answer! It works fine now. Thks a lot!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.