Show other portfolio items in a portfolio item page

Hi there,

My webpage contains three separate portfolios.
http://keighleyclay.com/

I would like at the bottom of each portfolio item to add an element to show up three other portfolio items as more work item that a viewer may like to view. Ideally as feature images.

Is this possible?

I guess it ends up a bit like this page at the more work section

http://www.sallykellylondon.com/portfolio/patricia

Thanks again for your help.

Chris

1 Like

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we do not have a feature or option to display related or more portfolio items at the bottom of each portfolio items. It can only be done with custom development which is way beyond the scope of our support. You might need to contact someone who is able to do this custom development for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hey there,

Thank you for the update. It’s ashame but I’ll look into a different resolution.

Thanks

Chris

You’re welcome, Chris.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.