Show menu after scrolling down 80% of the slider

Hi there,

Is it possible to hide menu until 80% of the slider is scrolled? The website is www.fylgi.is. As of now, the menu appeared right away even if the slider is only scrolled 10%.

I am using sticky menu, but it doesn’t seem to work (stick) on mobile.

Thank you

Hi @mercury913,

Thanks for writing in.

In regards to your first concern, I believe that it could be done however you would need a custom developer that could do it because it is quite a custom coding.

Then and in regards to the mobile menu to stick. You could follow the link below:

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

The sticky header on mobile works now :smiley:

I understand regarding the hiding of the menu - will the Pro header be able to fix that?

Thank you.

Hi @mercury913,

I have tried to do it with pro however it could not fix the concern that you want to achieve.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.