Hey there,
I’ve done my research on this topic, but I can only seem to find old threads that do not help out my case since there is no more “navigation label” in the menu settings.
Can you please tell me what to fill out here:

Regards,
Gino Lazzaro
Hey there,
I’ve done my research on this topic, but I can only seem to find old threads that do not help out my case since there is no more “navigation label” in the menu settings.
Can you please tell me what to fill out here:

Regards,
Gino Lazzaro
Hello Gino,
The navigation label has now been renamed to link text in the WordPress menu editor and would only be visible on custom links rather than all menu items themselves.
You would need to add the link / page as a custom link in your menu manager like follows:
Specify the URL and then in the link text you will need to add the icon in the following format:
<i class="x-icon x-icon-facebook-square" data-x-icon=""></i>
For an icon reference please check here:
http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/
I hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.