Show/Hide section on different devices

Hi all.
Previous Cornerstone version had some kind of show/hide button for Sections for all different devices. For example, if I don’t want a section to be seen on tablets I just switch the tablet button off and leave all other devices on. It was like a standardized CSS media query.
Is this function gone on last version? I can’t find it anymore.

Thanks for your help.
Alessandro

Hello @snowtura,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Ability to hide sections based on various screen sizes is very much there. All you need to do is click on Customize > Hide During Breakpoints. The same process applies for for underline ements also. I have recorded a screencast to help you out. https://screencast.com/t/moR1GbYC4m

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Prasant

Actually it was really simple. I just need to better explore this new version to appreciate all the features and the way to use them.

Thanks for your assistance.
Alessandro

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.