Show header widgets all the time

Hi, I would like the info in the top bar displayed here to be all on 1 line that stacks on mobile. I have a break in there right now on purpose because on mobile it looks really wonky without the forced stack.

I’m thinking maybe widgets are the answer, but I would need the widgets to always be open rather than just open by click.

http://410.3ca.myftpupload.com/

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Hey buddy,

in this case you can struggle around with the css (what’s a bit of a mess sometimes), or you can use some shortcodes for the columns:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/columns/

If the shortcodes aren’t working in your topbar, you can use the following code for solving this issue:
add_filter('x_option_x_topbar_content', 'do_shortcode');

Cheers
Jannis

Where do I add this line of code?

add_filter(‘x_option_x_topbar_content’, ‘do_shortcode’);

You can add this in the function.php file in your theme folder (You need the FTP credentials for this)
Your theme is located under wp-content/themes/

You have to place the code inside the function.php file after the <?php tag

@TheOwnplay

Thanks for helping out.

Have a nice day!

1 Like