Show content of the latest post in front page

I know I can use recent_posts short code but I would like to show content (not excerpt) of the latest blog post in the front page https://be.a.cloudgeni.us

What would it take?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-content-shortcodes/ is turning out to be a solution but how do I grab the latest post?

What are the X-theme ways of doing this?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X or Cornerstone. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

The shortcode needs an ID to display which page or post content. Please contact the plugin author or check the documentation for further instructions. https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-content-shortcodes/#description

Using the shortcode within Cornerstone, you can edit your page and insert a text element. The shortcode will be in the text element content.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.