Show all recent post - Layout

Hello! How can I have all recent posts on this page? Recent Post Customized
I want to see them as this page: [Recent Post Normal]http://www.salumerialabottega.com/

This is the text code to show everyone:
[x_recent_posts type=“post” count="-1" offset=“0” category=“EXHIBITIONS” orientation=“horizontal”]

But all images are of different sizes and not in columns (two columns posts)
Adding the css code I have the same size:

.x-recent-posts .type-post {
width: 400px !important;
height: 450px !important;
}

But the images are not centered and aligned to the page. :cry:
I just want to have all the same posts… :blush:

Please help me! I’m going crazy…
Thanks!!!

Hi There,

Recent post by default display just a maximum of 4. If you want more than 4 then add another recent post shortcode and use offset parameter. Something like below:
[x_recent_posts type=“post” count=“4” category=“EXHIBITIONS” orientation=“horizontal”]
[x_recent_posts type=“post” count=“4” offset=“4” category=“EXHIBITIONS” orientation=“horizontal”]

The first shortcode will display the first 4 post. Then the next shortcode will display another 4 but will offset the first 4 that is displayed by the first shortcode. See the guide here: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/

Regarding the columns and width, there’s something weird with the setup. Columns should be set accordingly. Since you are using Cornerstone, instead of adding a shortcode inside a text element, why not use the default recent post element? Then remove those custom CSS. Columns should be set by default and they are uniform in height. Give us credentials using a secure note so we can check your setup.

Hi Lely!
My client will want to add posts, and these should automatically go to this page. I chose this option for that.
As you said, you have to add them manually.

it’s correct?
Thank you for your precious support!

Hi There,

Yes, recent post should be added manually if you want more than the maximum 4 items. For what you want to achieve, you might want to use the category archive page instead. We just need to add those post on this specific category and it will be displayed automatically.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.