Show 50 articles on blog

Hello,

  1. So i set to show 50 articles on blog, but it show me only 10 http://prntscr.com/hh7rkj

what can i do?

  1. I set to show articles on two colums http://prntscr.com/hh7rz2 but i still have one column http://prntscr.com/hh7s9d

What can i do?

Thank you

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! By default WordPress limits the number of posts. You can try following this resource to extend it (http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-display-all-your-wordpress-posts-on-one-page/).

Thanks!

Heloo,

I changed the wordpress setting, so it should display 50 posts… i think it is a bug in theme.

I check the article you recomend but it is not what i want. there is a list, i want all post to display with excerpt.

Also, you skip the error with two colums http://prntscr.com/hh9kqb

Thank you

Hi there,

Would you mind providing your admin access in a secure note so that we can check it?

Thank you.

hello, i added the login details.

thanks

Hey @cristi.c,

  1. Regarding the 50 posts, I checked and there are 50 posts loaded in your blog page. Counting the post manually so I just used an automated way to count. Here’s the result.

  2. Regarding the two columns, you’ve set the Archive to two columns but not your Blog. It’s still in Standard mode. I set it to Masonry with 2 columns to show you that it works. In Ethos though, you can’t show an excerpt in Masonry layout mode.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks, Christian!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.