Should CORNERSTONE works with Endanger ProVersion : pro 1.0?

Hello !

I cannot edit any of my pages neither article of my worpress website.
I am using the theme Endanger ProVersion : pro 1.0

When editing any item with cornerstone (page or post);
Adding an element with cornerstone
The element is added to the footer rather than to the page or post.

Please, is it an incompatibility issue ?

Thank you a lot,
Elyse

Hi Elyse,

Cornerstone should work with every theme that follow wordpress standards of development.

Please provide your login credentials and ftp credentilals in a secure note do we can take a closer look.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Elyse,

I have logged in to your site and I was able to create a page using Cornerstone.
Please see the secure note.

When editing the page in Cornerstone, you are not seeing the preview because the theme itself has a JS error. This error prevents Cornerstone preview from working. You may be able to edit the page using the skeleton mode for faster response and easy access of the elements on the preview area while there is a JS error and that the preview is not working.

I made another investigation related to the JS error. I discovered that the theme is using NivoSlider. The script that loads the slider is non existent.

You will need to ask assistance from the creators of theme and make sure that you are using the latest version because the JS error is affecting the whole site even the 404 page, a basic WP page, which is not and will not use Cornerstone page builder.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.