Shortcodes styling

I have a few elements in the widgets area but I’m struggling to modify the styling.

There are 3 in the sidebar on this page = https://got2jot.co.uk/product-category/letterbox-gifts/

In the middle box, I need to remove the bright pink at the bottom of the button.

In the bottom box, I want to add a border around the whole thing.

Can you help?

Hello @Lorenmn,

Thanks for writing in!

To get your issue resolve, please go to Pro > Theme Options > Button > Style and select “Flat”. You may also need to adjust the border color to be the same as your background color.

Kindly let us know if this works out for you.

The button style is already set for ‘flat’. But this is a shortcode I’m trying to fix.

And you’ve missed my other query about adding a border to the whole of the 3rd box down on the sidebar which is also using a shortcode.

Hi @Lorenmn,

It seems that x-btn-real class is the reason behind your issue. You may need to remove the class from the Submit button that added to the Widget or you can add the following custom CSS code to Theme Options > CSS to get rid of this.

.x-btn.x-btn-real
{
    box-shadow: none;
}

To add the border into the bottom box, you need to add the following custom CSS code into the Theme Options > CSS.

.giftcardpromo
{
    border:1px solid #ff0000 !important;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.