Shortcode won't display

Hi - I’m trying to do something really basic - add a shortcode (from an external plugin - WP Logo Showcase). It doesn’t matter how I try and add the shortcode - via text/ html element, a global block, widget etc - it won’t display?? Am I missing something really obvious? I even tried a different plugin to see if it was that, but that wouldn’t display via the shortcode either…

Hi @SiobhanH,

There could be a custom code or plugin that conflicts with your shortcode.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks - have done all of those checks and still an issue. Login details in secure note.

Hello @SiobhanH

I checked your website Dashboard and I found that shortcode is working fine. You were not able to see the output of the shortcode since you have not added the logo at the correct place

Please have a look at the given screenshot

You are trying to add the Logo source URL at the place of Logo link that is incorrect. There is an option to add a Logo that is “Set Logo Image”. You should upload Logo image here.

Please have a look at the documentation so that you can properly setup.

Please note that we do not provide third-party plugin support. It is out of the support scope.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.