Shortcode not showing up

Hey Theme.co team!

For some reason the functions.php file of our x child theme is not showing the updated changes. I implemented a shortcode to make the author box show at the bottom of each post. It is visible on the test (staging) site here – https://test.fireandhammertech.com/identifying-your-threats/
But it is not visible on the production (live) site here –
https://fireandhammertech.com/identifying-your-threats/

I don’t know why the shortcode in the functions.php file is working on one site but not on the other one. The sites are copies of each other.

Please help me get this working.

Hi There,

This might be cache, but I don’t see caching when I check your site. Do you have caching on your hosting server? If yes, try to clear cache and then check again. If not, would you mind providing the following information inside a secure note so we can compare settings and codes?

  • Staging wordpress username
  • Staging wordpress password
  • Staging FTP username
  • Staging FTP password
  • Production wordpress username
  • Production wordpress password
  • Production FTP username
  • Production FTP password

Hey Lely,

Thank you for your help. We actually found that the issue was with our code today and got it fixed. Thanks again.

Glad you sorted things out,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.