Shortcode Errors - WP Bakery Page Builder

Hi there,

We are using the version 6.7 and couldn’t update to the new version. Our situation has been similar to this thread.

Lately we are having problems with the shortcode errors on various pages on the website that don’t execute to images.

Kindly have a look.

Thank you.

Hello @Mittavalleybeef,

Thanks for writing in!

Please go to WPBakery Page Builder Settings > General Settings and enable the “Legacy X Integration”. If this is not working, please provide us access to the site so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi there,

After enable the “Legacy X Integration” it threw out the page design. The slider disappeared, the headlines “Premium locally …” weren’t in the center and the images supposed to be shown from the shortcodes disappeared.

I saved the credential in the secure note.

Thank you.

Hi @Mittavalleybeef,

It seems that you are using the wrong shortcodes to get the images and that is why it is not showing the images. I went ahead and add the Single Image element of WP Bakery and now it is showing the images. Now you need to align the images as per your need.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks. I think the updated plugin has affected the shortcodes which was working fine before this new version. However, as you mentioned, it works and replaces the shortcodes nicely.

Thanks

Hello @Mittavalleybeef,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.