Shortcode Displayed on Live Pages

After the 5.2.0 update, if I use a classic image element, the elements after that display their shortcode on the live page until they are moved to a row above where I used the classic image element. This does not appear to happen when using the new v2 image element, only the classic version. I would use that instead, but even after turning off the inner container and setting the image width and max-width to 100% to try to get it to be full width, the image is still much smaller than browser width. The classic image element is able to do edge to edge images, which is why I would prefer to use that instead.

Also, images and text I already had in place before updating still work just fine. It is only new elements I am working on that I created with the new version.

Is there a way to fix this on my end or will this need an update? Also, how can I get the v2 image element to go full width, if I could get that to work, I’d be okay!

Thank you very much for your assistance.

To add since this morning, I was able to get the v2 image element to go full width but clicking on the blue eye that says retina and dimensions.This changed the dimensions of the image from a much smaller size to the actual size of the image. However, the orinigal issue still occurs.

Hi, there,

Could you please add a Secure Note with your credentials and the page that has the issue so we can take a look at?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Can you try updating to X 5.2.1 and Cornerstone 2.1.1 that was released today? Please advise if this helps with the issues you’re experiencing.

The most recent updates appear to have fixed the improper display of shortcodes. The updates also cured a problem I experienced, not being able to use the Classic Recent Posts element in new sections.

Hi,

Glad to hear that. Have a nice day! :slight_smile: